Subject: RE: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:25:04 -0500

I just ran a few rolls of Delta 400 through my camera, quickly checking this
film out, and I am pretty much sold on it at this point.  Very sharp, fine
grain, and a really lovely tonal range (I rated at EI 200 and developed in
Xtol 1:1 at 20 degrees C for 10 min.).  Just ordered a couple hundred feet
from B&H, and will see if my opinion holds.  But so far, I ain't missing
Tri-X!

BK