Subject: Re: [Leica] Identity revealed
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:18:10 -0500

At 12:32 PM 3/8/02 -0800, Photo Phreak wrote:
>    Why should they put that Walker kid in prison, when
>    Jane Fonda didn't get tried for treason ?  She hurt
>    more people than he ever did......

God, not this stale topic yet again!

Treason can only occur during a time of declared war.  Vietnam was not a
declared war.  You can do the QED for yourself.

Personally, I suspect Walker will beat any concoction of charges that the
Federal gummit can bring against him, but we'll have to see.  In an era of
expanding Federal authority and jurisdiction, those guys in Black Robes can
do some surprising things!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!