Subject: [Leica] FS Friday USER M2 Body
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:40:28 -0600

THIS IS A USER...

Collectors, stop reading now to spare your souls...

Prior owner took good mechanical care of this camera. It had a CLA a few
years ago and the RF and VF are great and the speeds and other mechanical
functions are just dandy. And the price is right.

$425. (shipped US insured Priority Mail. International shipping is no
problem but costs more. FedEx is fine but adds about $15 as well.)

However, the poor, misguided soul actually used this camera. A lot.

If it doesn't sell here I will probably order M6 leather from NJ ($49) and
just shoot with it.

Dings yes

Bright marks. Of course.

Character. LOTS

DL number engraved Yes

Vulcanite missing U betcha

Heck he must have highly acidic perspiration as there is some chrome pitting
on the baseplate where your left hand cradles the camera when you focus.

But, ya know, vulcanite, dings and DL numbers never took photos so...

SN in in the high 9xx,xxx's

M2x (no ST button rewind)

It is from Phoenix so there is no fungus among us

I have photos from all the angles e mail if you want them (please include
the subject M2 Photos as I truly get well in excess of 500 e mail messages a
day). mak@teleport.com

M2 users have been closing north of $550 on ebay recently...so this is a
great deal if you happen to need a user M camera...

I accept PayPal (www.paypal.com great site lets you pay with Visa, MC, AmEx,
Discover etc) cashiers checks and money orders

(my e bay id is mak@teleport.com in case you want to see comments about me)

Not that you can ever have enough Leicas...but my wife wants to know why I
need two M2's (One for each eye didn't work) and she's pretty fun and cute
and we just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and want to celebrate 40
or 50 more...so off the M2 goes...

First come, first served. Limited time offer, Not valid with coupons. Do not
eat.

THANKS and have a great afternoon

Mark