Subject: [Leica] FS 100/4 bellows R lens
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:27:56 -0800

Been a great performer.  Glass clean, diaphram oil free.  Serial 229xxxx.
Cosmetics are good to excellent.  I think it is suppose to have a
telescoping hood, but I have never been able to get it to extend.  The lens
is recessed so far I have never missed it.  Has a series VII to 55mm adapter
ring.  I've seen them listed anywhere from $800 to $250, so make me an offer
that would let me part with it.  NOT selling the bellows.  I have a Novoflex
auto bellows that works well with other lenses.  I could borrow a digital
camera if you want some photos.  You can often pick up "cheap" bellows on
that auction site.  That is where I got mine for $120.

Aram

Respond off list.

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159