Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk Scanning of 35mm
From: rheyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:39:05 +1000

I have my rolls of 36 scanned at the local lab. They use a Fuji Frontier
machine and the entire process takes less than half an hour, including film
developing, to transfer all to a CD, giving me a 14 MB file from each neg.
This way I can test and play around with any neg I wish and then scan the
very best negs to whatever size I need on my Polaroid SS4000. Total cost of
the 36 + neg dev is $25.00.

Rob