Subject: [Leica] FS: M6TTL .58 black $1350 or trade for Nikon F5
From: Mark Theken <marktheken@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:26:26 -0800 (PST)

Leica M6 TTL .58 black, serial #2595121, in 99% mint
condition with the original boxes, strap, body cap,
instruction booklet and batteries.  This camera
appears virtually new with only the slightest wear on
the plastic side protectors from the neckstrap.  The
camera functions as new in all respects and it has
probably exposed less than 10 rolls of film.  The
price of $1350 includes overnight Fed Ex shipping
within the USA.  I will also consider a mint, late
issue, boxed, Nikon F5 camera body in trade.  I can
also offer the purchaser a 35 Summicron ASPH black
lens, as new in the box, for $1000 with the purchase
of this camera.  Please contat marktheken@yahoo.com
for additional details.