Subject: [Leica] fog up lens
From: kyfung@kaifa.com.hk
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:59:29 +0800

My 35 summicron fogged up (at leat it looked like fog to me, no resemblance
to fungus) on both the front and rear surface, I saw that when I shone a
flash light through lens. Can't tell if any one of those surfaces behind
thye first is affected but at leat they look clean. I clean it with with a
cloth and a lens cleaning solution from Kodak. It appeared that it's gone.
Then I inspect it a day later and the fog is still there. Any know why it
fog up up and how can clean it as to also prevent it from happening again.
Any advise is appreciated. TIA.
regards,
ky fung
Kaifa Magnetics