Subject: [Leica] New Aussie Bag
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:42:26 -0800

With all the talk about Aussies around here the past couple of days, and
knowing the collective LUG fascination with the subject of bags, I thought
I'd mention a new camera bag I've been using for about the last month or
so. It's from a Aussie company called "Crumpler" (any of you folks down
under ever hear of them?), which makes a surprising range of bags in a
variety of even more surprising sizes and colors. I think the bags were
originally made for messengers, but they've also got a line of camera bags
that are really well put together, with fantastic inserts to hold whatever
gear you'd want to drag along. I'm a long-time user of the Domke "little
bit smaller bag" and satchel, but I think I may be permanently switching.
If you're thinking about a new bag (and as Kyle says: "You always need a
new bag"), check 'em out. Here's a link to their site:

http://www.crumplerusa.com/index.html

Guy, who has no affiliation with the company, other than he digs their stuff

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: New Aussie Bag)
Reply from "Paul C. Brodek" <pcb@skyweb.net> ([Leica] Re: New Aussie Bag)