Subject: [Leica] Re:Was: 2nd body, now compact travel outfit
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:43:48 -0500

- --
It is amazing how much can fit in that little CCM bag. I also carry 6
finders, assorted B&W filters, and film. Its easy to work out of too,
because of the wide "gladstone" type opening. I bought the bag @ the
last Photo Expo in NY from the new US distributor (although they had
a Quebec address) so they should be showing up in US camera stores.

Bob Marvin

>  A IIIf & IIIa, the only Leicas I own. They live happily together,
>   with 6 lenses, in a remarkably small bag (CCS 'Lancaster'). I usually
>   carry the IIIa with a collapsible Summicron 50 & the IIIf with a 35
>   V/C Ultron. The other 4 lenses are carried back to back, with glued
>   together reae caps (15 w/135 & 28 w/85).

Bob, that may be the most impressive travel outfit I've ever heard of.

Seth       LaK 9