Subject: SV: [Leica] Official soft release
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:15:36 +0100

Also because of exchange rates. Right now, if I have a lens or camera to
sell (I mess around with Minox subminis mostly) I place it at ebay USA or
UK. Both the USD and the GB Pound are so strong right now, returns are
inproportionately high.
I see many a dealer from Germany selling his new stuff on ebay US for
exactly that reason too.
It's a global market and internet auction sites have brought us much closer
together.
Good thing too if you ask me.

Best, Duncan

2.  More than a few camera stores are marketing nationwide,
or worldwide, on auction sites because they can sometimes
get higher prices in an area where the item(s) is scarce.