Subject: Re: [Leica] Any South Africans on LUG?
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:12:13 +1100

Hi Harold,

Pleased to make your aquaintance, moved to Perth Australia in 1984 - aged
22 - so almost here half my life.  Went back in 99 for the first time and am
considering a further holiday in CT in the future - first time I left I
ran..second time I left I felt sad for leaving - ie. missed the magic of
"South Africaness" - I feel blessed for having had such a magical childhood
and tremendously sad that not all South Africans can say that.

Karina