Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #48
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:58:00 -0500

I usually hang the one that I'm shooting with around my neck and leave the second in the Gbag. If I want both at the ready the straps are set so they hang
with about one inch (2 cm) separating them when around my neck. I never carry a camera with the strap draped off one shoulder, years ago I had a Nikon
slip off and ruined a 105 and damaged the lens mount on the camera, (this was during my short flirtation with Nikon equip.)

Neal F