Subject: [Leica] R6 (was I'm pissed off)
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:41:45 -0800

Gerry writes:

| I am going to have a gripe which may upset a few people
here. A couple of days ago I posted a message here in which
I asked for help in understanding a couple of the controls
of a R6.2 I had just bought. Not a single person replied
despite the fact that there must be countless people here
who know the answers. Doug Herr and Mr. Ng kindly sorted me
out on the official Customer Forum on the Leica website, but
nobody from here. >>>snipped<<

I believe the question you asked was where anyone knew where
to get the R6 manual.  I don't recall seeing any questions
about specific controls.

I have an R6 and no manual.  But I do have Fritz
Meisnitzer's "Leica R6."  If you care to ask a specific
question, I would be happy to look in that book and try to
find an answer.  (Well, if it about the flash functions, I
might have a problem---but I could quote
that-which-I-don't-understand from the book to you).  The R6
and the R6.2 are functionally the same.

Regards, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] R6 (was I'm pissed off))