Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL 40mm Summicron on other M-mount cameras
From: Pasvorn Boonmark <boonmark@juniper.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:19:37 -0800

Jeff,

I have the exact out-fit.  Bessa-T with 40mm f2.0 Summicron-C.

The Summicron came with my CL.  I need to send the CL in for CLA,
so I got the Bessa-T.

My lens works find with my camera.  The only problem is sometime
when I shoot wide open, I looked through viewfinder and forgot
to focus.  If I remembered to focus, the picture came out just
like when it was on the CL.

Hope this help, good luck.

- -Pasvorn

Message from "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (RE: [Leica] Leica CL 40mm Summicron on other M-mount cameras)