Subject: [Leica] Beautiful combo
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:30:49 -0800

Golden hour light + Summicron-DR + Plus-X + D76

I shot at the Getty here in L.A. this weekend and boy is that a nice
combo. I haven't shot anything but Tri-X for months and forgotten how
nice and crisp 100ASA film looks. I'm not sure if it's the fingerprint
of the DR (I've mostly shot with my 35mm Summicron-M in the last 6
months) or the Plus-X stock, but the prints positively glow with a
silver light. Beautiful wide and smooth tonal scale from the bottom of
the middle all the way in to the highlights where there is something
really "rich" going.

feli