Subject: [Leica] Lisle Kelco freebies
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:00:08 -0700

Filled in the Leica info form on Lisle Kelko's site (the Canadian
distributor) - just got a bunch of information on leica binoculars... hmmm,
a flimsy little leaflet on the M6TTL (wonder when they will have an M7
brochure?). But best of all - a pristine white Leica Microfibre cloth
complete with red dot and nerdy little promo catchphrase "My Point of View"
(who do you think came up with that one?).

This is far to pretty to use on my grubby old M6 - I'm thinking I should
sell it on Eb*y? It also has a little carboard holder printed with
instructions in English and German and another red dot... it would probably
be best if I sold that seperately as well...  ;-)

Canuck Luggers - go sign up at LK! This is probably a $39.95 list price
accesory..

tim