Subject: [Leica] B/W Scans from Coolscan LS IV ED
From: "Annie RN" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:24:46 +0000

Hi,

Does anyone here scan his/her B&W negs with the Nikon Coolscan LS IV ED?
Popular Photography mentioned some sort of "noise" in the shadow areas...
(whatever that is).   I was hoping seasoned LUGgers using this scanner could
provide a decent a review or point me to a website which shows pictures from
this scanner.  If you think there are better options in the same price range
and dynamic range, please let me know too.

Thanks in advance,
Annie