Subject: Re: [Leica] Town hack
From: Dave Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:57:24 -0500

SthRosner@aol.com writes:

> Into the bargain, the person posting such stuff is the basest kind of coward.
> I just finished writing to Brian off-list respectfully urging some action.

I will fully agree that this is the kind of thing we do not need on
this list. I am all in favor of banning this person.

Reading the full message headers indicates that yahoo mail received
the message from IP address 208.249.92.25.

nslookup on that IP reveals nothing but searching my personal archive
of LUG mail does.

I don't want to blame anyone without being a little more thorough but
there is only one other person who has posted to this list with the
same IP address. Perhaps that person should cease post haste.

Dave