Subject: [Leica] Perth = Paradise OT
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:25:59 +0100

Hey Karina,

I can't help myself!  I'll take the bait..

Perth is the place where the Aussi's lost the America's Cup to little
ol'Noo Zealand!
Well it was Freemantle which isn't too far away!!

Actually I always remember Perth as the home of some absolutely fabulous
wine, Margaret River region from memory.

So there are a few Kiwi's on the list, although not all of us are in
Godzone. I myself have to bear the cross
of living in the south of France. Beautiful landscapes. Pictures around
every corner. If it isn't crusty old men playing patanque, it is shots
of lavender in large quantities etc, there is always to much to
photograph and too little time. It's a tough life.

And the local LUG based in France has organised a fabulous event in
Paris weekend after next. Email me off-list if you want to fly over
because I don't want to risk offending Pascal  ;-)

Regards
Jeff le kiwi

PS Pascal please don't be offended. In the interests of LUG harmony this
is just my little bit of humour as we here in France are jealous of the
success of your Benelux LUG get-together!