Subject: RE: [Leica] A Second Body
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:42:55 -0800

Aram Langhans said
> A second body?  I could sure use one.  My first body is having knee
> problems, back problems and eye problems.  Anyone want to donate a second
> body to me?  Male, preferably, but my wife says I sometimes
> should be in her
> shoes, so maybe female just to get another perspective on life.  After 52
> years I might just need it.

That's why my second body is Paula.  When the first body (me) craps out,
the second body is available to go get the car, or a glass of water, or
just talk to the first body (me) while it catches its breath and waits for
its knees to change back from sponge rubber.  Oh, the second body is also
handy for carrying just one more roll of film, my sunglasses, and the
baseplate of the M6 while I change film.  (on topic)

RP Johnson