Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Tim Atherton and his on-list insults - was RE: M3 and airport security
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:15:43 -0500

Well, I'm the father of a daughter. But one doesn't have to be a feminist
(which I assume you take to be a pejorative label) to react to somethat
that's about 30 years out of date in terms of generally acceptable useage.
And was pretty ridiculous even 30 years ago, given that I've never noticed
that males are any less gossip prone than females - it's just that the
subject of the gossip may differ. ;-)

B. D.