Subject: SV: [Leica] Flying Upside Down - Optical Question OT
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:17:50 +0100

LOL You're welcome Ernie. Figured what I can't answer Leica-wise, I might be
able to make up for in a subject I should know something about:-)

Best, Duncan

I love it!  I ask a definite OT ? and I get more than enough; a poor soul
asks about R6.2 and gets bupkus - anyone know if it's a full moon out cause
it sure feels like it.  Once again Duncan thanks for the answer.

ernie