Subject: RE: [Leica] I'm pissed off
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:43:05 -0600

I would rather have no responses than hundreds that say "I don't know
the answer to that." But I share your frustration when I am trying to
get some information and have to wade through rantings about politics or
character assassinations.  I know, I know...freedom of speech...but the
sheer number of postings can get overwhelming. If we start getting "I
don't know about the R6.2" replies, a lot of people will start bailing
out.