Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm pissed off
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:35:58 -0800

><Snip>
> >Sorry, but I had to get it off my chest!
> >
> >Gerry
> >www.gwpics.com
>
> Gerry,
>
> Sorry about that.  I have an R6.2 but am far from an expert on the controls
> and don't have a manual.  I just set the controls I know and ignore the
> rest.  I didn't want to steer you wrong and assumed someone more
> technology-minded would answer your questions.
>
> Tina

I thought it was a relatively low tech camera.
It's what i was going to get if i decide the R8 was too high tech for me.

Also i think that Gerry and other people who ask questions like that
need to get a manual.
Look at paper instead of pixels. It's tempting not to ever do that.

It's like I've got a friend who never even cracks open any of his
manuals and he calls me about everything because he knows I've at last
skimmed them. I get feeling a bit USED about the whole arrangement!
This is not what Lists like this is for. People should get a manual if
they don't know how to use their camera. Or read it.
But if feel bad about seeming to be getting down on Gerry here as I
admire his work so much.
A real photographer.
But Gerry where's your last name I had to look you up on the internet to
find out who you were?!

I need a hug.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA