Subject: Re: [Leica] A Second Body
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:20:54 -0800

Frank Filippone wrote:
>>I was wondering what might be the LUG's (multiple) opinion about choice
>of a second body, if you carry around 2 bodies....  For the sake of
clarity,
> please note your primary body as well.  For those with many bodies (
> multiple Leica disorder?), I suggest you state your combinations of bodies
> that you use...<<<<<

Frank,
Easy answer Frank, M6 plus 2 M6's.

Why? Cause they're the same camera bodies and handle identically with no
thought of where hands and fingers go automatically. Remember working with
more than one body should also be done using the KISS principle. ;-)

Then there are the days when, it's two M6's & 2 R8's or other times when
it's 3 and 3. ;-) The assignment or shoot dictates how many to use, but on a
general note I always work with two, whether holiday or regular shoot times.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant