Subject: RE: [Leica] Perth = Paradise
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:15:18 -0500

I have to admit I am a sucker for goofy cameras from the 50s and 60s, so I
might be interested in your Pen F gear.  But no way I would buy from someone
on the internet who doesn't even use their real name.  How about telling us
who you are, and showing some of your photos?  Does anyone on the list
actually know you personally?

BK