Subject: Re: [Leica] A Second Body
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:32:22 EST

Interesting query, Frank. For me it will depend entirely on what it is I'm
out photographing. On this rail trip I just took, I had a classic (.72) M6
with 50/1,4 Summilux and IIf with Voigtlander 25/4 Skopar. Also carried a
35/2 Summicron and 90/2,8 Elmarit. I would normally be out and about with
this M6 and an M4.

For other venues, I might combine the M6 with an R6 or with the Leicaflex SL
I've just received from Don Goldberg to whom I had my seller send it to be
checked out and do the necessary to give me a flawless operating machine.
It's big and it's heavy and it ain't automatic everything but it takes 2-cam
lenses that you can buy today in excellent condition and very cheap and best
of all, as Sherry Krauter said to me a couple of weeks ago, it's the M3 of
the 35mm reflex camera world.

Seth         LaK 9