Subject: RE: [Leica] Available PAW, week 9! Ted Grant needed
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:38:24 -0600

It was refreshing to me to see an f/1 lens take an image that didn't
look like a pin-sharp paper cutout pasted on a fuzzy background. Buy
that's just me. I used to see things on the Street Photography forum
that I thought were nothing more than a man standing at a stop light.

My eye may be in need of training.