Subject: Re: [Leica] Hypothetical.....
From: "Douglas Herr" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:34:05 +0800

> What would happen and how would you feel if
Leica went bankrupt tomorrow?

> Do you have everything you need and would the
value of what you have
> increase/decrease?

The most important part of the Leica (R for me)
system is the lenses IMHO.  There are adapters
to use 'em on Brand C cameras so if there should
come a time when my SL bodies can no longer
be serviced, I can still use the lenses.

I have everything I need:  SL, 400 f/6.8,
Kodachrome.  I'll never have everything I want.

- --

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com