Subject: Re: Tim Atherton and his on-list insults - was RE: [Leica] M3and airport security
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:56:15 +0000

Perhaps when they are properly trained. But some of
these recently federalized security screeners have
all sorts of new powers and still don't know what to
do with them. Though I personally I can't explain
using the word clip by anyone at an airport checkpoint.
In fact, security types at airports are trained to listen
for all the obvious buzzwords. So if you happen to say HI
to your friend JACK you could suddenly find several guns
trained on you. Not kidding!
Javier