Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Available PAW, week 9!
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:56:36 -0800 (PST)

Hmm.. from the looks of it, you're supposed to be looking at a photograph
of a Dodge truck in a dilapidated state.. Stated in Colin's description,
the meaning is the rarity of such a beauty in a large, urban area.

A rather nice looking photograph at that. :)

Are you having problems with your web browser or internet connection? If
you are, I can recommend some good books to help you out.. Internet for
dummies, comes to mind. :)

- -Mark