Subject: [Leica] STI picture up
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:53:29 -0800

I have posted my STI for "Solitude" at:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tedbayer/folder-2646.html

This is one of my first B&W photos since getting the M3 - it is on T-Max
400 and is scanned from a print processed by the local photo shop and
automatically printed by their machine on color paper.  I was somewhat
pleased (surprised) at the result -- appears to have good tones, not
much grain.

I will also try using Tri-X, and am going to experiment with Kodak B&W
400 that is a C41 processed film (this film was recommended by a couple
of
the people on these lists).

If anyone has any experience with any of these films and automatic
processing, or comments or suggestions, I would welcome them.  I am
trying to settle on one camera, one lens, and one film.

Thanks,

Ted in Olalla

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] STI picture up)