Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2: The Family of Man 2
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:28:51 -0800

>>> nag
>>

>> touché
>

> do I sense a feeling of guilt out there ;-)
> --
> Alastair Firkin

Hi Alastair,

I'd say your senses are working great.
The only I'd say to sort a vindicate is that I'm working hard to make a trip
to explore Spain to see how would do things to make a living there. And I
have to think in family and me. This is a very complex stuff, it takes lots
of time and efforts not to fall aside. Nor to fool aside.
I know I'm owing you a couple of pictures, I hope to have the thing printed
before leaving to Spain at the end of march or will be taking with me to
Spain to have them printed digitally at a friends house where I'll be
staying, maybe sending from Spain is easier and cheaper than doing it from
what it was known as country called Argentina.

Regards

Pablo