Subject: RE: [Leica] Sensitivity of Leica Meter compared to M6 meter
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:22:05 -0000

Logan Reinwood writes:

"I am using, since recently, a leicate meter MR-4 and I wonder what is the
sensitivity compared to the meter of the M6?"

The MR-4 and the meter in an M6 Classic are the same sensitivity when the
Classic has an f2 lens on it.

With a faster lens the M6 is more sensitive by however many stops the lens
is faster than f2 (rather obviously), and of course the meter in an M6TTL is
one stop more sensitive than the meter in an M6 Classic.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The genius is the one who plays most like himself." - Thelonius Monk.