Subject: Re: [Leica] Help with R6.2
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:39:36 -0800

With the R6.2, you can use the slower speeds with the TTL flash , and
override, i.e. exposure compensation (Leica brochure, English 910-506,
II/94/FLX/B, pages 9-10).
Since I don't use my R6 with TTL flash metering, or my M6's TTL bell and
whistle for that matter, I don't know if this so-called feature is
available with it. I use my Canon when I need really serious flash work.
Slobodan Dimitrov