Subject: Re: [Leica] Sfill users?
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:03:14 -0800 (PST)

On his site:

Thank you for taking interest in the Sling, Shade, Slide and/or Sfill!

Unfortunately, my products are temporarily unavailable due to an extended
professional engagement. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Anyway, you may send me a note to communicate your email address (subject:
"please notify") so I can notify you as soon as I will be able to serve
you again.

Thanks for your understanding. Yours leically,

Lutz Konermann

lutzkonermann@compuserve.com

(Pending orders will of course be processed)

http://www.konermann.net/slingorder.html

- -Mark