Subject: RE: [Leica] MOVIE LEICA SIGHTING - 'We Were Soldiers"
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:47:11 -0700

> Kevin - The US and Saudi Arabia aren't contiguous either! I don't know if
> whoever wrote the piece to which you refer meant Quebec, but
> someone CAN go
> from Ontario to Vt., by any number of routes.

For argument sake ( and this is a pretty silly one) - the (fictional) TV
programme had someone in the Whitehouse say terrorists had crossed the US
border from Ontario into Vermont. Which, of course, you can't do.

For some reason it received news coverage in Canada... slow news day or
something. But maybe the programme was just trying to reflect reality? It's
pretty common knowledge that Dubya's grasp of Geography is a little loose...
;-)

Leica content hmmmm Does the Presidents photographer in "West Wing" use
one...? I've never watched the show...

tim