Subject: Re: [Leica] International warranty
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 11:24:19 -0400

Pascal:

What confuses the issue is that some of the Gray market stuff is purchased
from an authorized distributor in another country by the gray market
retailers.  I would assume the warranty on this stuff starts when it is
purchased from the authorized distributor.  The end user that buys it Gray
market has no idea when it was first purchased by the gray market retailer.

Regards,

Robert