Subject: [Leica] Visit to Virginia
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:23:47 EST

Please forgive me if I am repeating this but I don't think my original posting made it.

I have been honoured with an invitation to address a photographic college on the Virginia coast on 12 March in the evening. I will be flying over for the week so if anyone is around from 9 to 16 March I would be pleased to see them. I fly into Washington IAD on the 9th around late afternoon and out again about the same time on 16th.

Please contact me off list.

Gerry