Subject: [Leica] FS - Leica M
From: "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:31:17 -0500

I apologize for being a day late (and not 6 days early).

I have the following Leica items for sale:

M2 - SS, lever rewind, self-timer (KEH rated Ex++) asking $1,250 USD

35mm Summicron-M Black current model - 2 yrs on passport warranty - asking
$1,050 USD

135 3.4 APO current model -Black - 2 yrs on passport warranty - asking
$1,350 USD

The M2 works fine. I put about 10 rolls thru it in the 6 months I have owned
it. I'll through in the body cap.

The 35 Summicron show some wear around the focusing ring. The 135 Telyt-APO
is LN. I have hardly used it. Both lenses have all caps, case, box and UV
filter. Never dropped!

Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Contact me of list if interested.

drlee9@earthlink.net