Subject: Re: [Leica] ahem! kyle is NOT a helpless harmless hippie
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:14:07 -0800

>>....because Kyle is one those leftover harmless, helpless, hippies.

The above comment is as anachronistic as it is phlegmatic:

Kyle's too young to be a hippy. That historical appelation should be
reserved for those remaining long-haired sextagenarians still donnning
nehrus and prayer...uh, I mean love beads.

Just my .02.

Guy

John Lydon to Chris Spedding, who asked to jam with the Sex Pistols:
"You're too old and your hair's too long."