Subject: [Leica] Ariel Photography - was M7 fondle in NYC
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:16:42 +0100

Gary,
which lenses do find yourself using the most in the cockpit. I'm a pilot
myself and am just starting to experiment with this.

Best,

- -Duncan

We make a living by what we get,
we make a life by what we give.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/

With aerial photography, I am always taping down the lens at infinity and
wishing for the "good old days" when Leica lens would lock at infinity (f2.8
Elmar, 1st 35mm Summicron, etc). Sounds like the shutter button bounce would
be handy in the airplane, too, as positive feedback when you can't hear the
shutter. Sometimes I mount an off-camera flash in the cockpit as
verification that the camera fired. Those danged quiet shutters!

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger
- ----- Original >