Subject: Re: [Leica] noctilux versions
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 09:55:07 -0400

Grant:

They are all the same optically.  The 58mm filter version was the first of
the f1 lenses and took a separate hood.  The next version had 60mm filter
threads and also took a separate hood, but a different hood from the
previous version.  The current version still uses 60mm filters, but has an
included hood.  It was also made in Canada, but the latest are made in Germany.

Regards,

Robert