Subject: [Leica] FS
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:34:16 -0600

Sorry to list early I will be in field all day tomorrow.

Last Sunday I hit the big 50 and between this and my diabetes I am slowly
loosing my ability to focus a camera, too many oof shots. Very frustrating.
My babies will have to go, slowly. I have the following for sale all in like
new some new. Contact me off list to make offers and photos.

R8 with box and papers like new just a few rolls through it. 1200.00

R8 winder with box. Mounted on camera body never used except for testing.
375.00

400mm F6.8telyt with box shoulder stock everything just like sold. This is a
really nice lens works great on R8 525.00

50mm Summicron ROM box and case paper etc. 500.00

35-70mm Vario-Elmar F4 ROM Box case etc. 775.00

70-210 F4 Vario-Elmar 3 cam older lens with case excellent glass. 375.00

180mm 2.8 Elmarit 2 cam excellent condition no case but caps. 425.00

M6 LHSA .85 new in box never registered. I have two now do not need a third.
2600.00

11804 28mm 2.8 Elmarit M with caps and square hood. $800.00

Money back if not as described you pay shipping.

Thanks
Jim
jrhedger@pdq.net