Subject: Re: [Leica] Real M7 discussion of lag time
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:22:57 -0800 (PST)

Feliciano,

Show me the negatives.  I think very few photographers
even in the day of the great Life magazine had much
control over their pictures.  Just look at some of the
pictures the grain structure is so bad that it had to
be a cropped picture.  Know his current work is
printed full frame, maybe.  But that didn't make him
famous or great.  I think his work goes beyond how
tighly he frame his pictures.  It's not hard to make
false frame lines with out Photoshop.

mike gil