Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 screensaver - not OSX friendly
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:14:34 -0500

Don - all I get is every 3 min while in OS X that the OS 9.X screen saver
tries to start then aborts.  I have to wait till I'm in the office to see
the screensaver on my WinTel machine.

Whadda gonna do?

My rant for the week is that Adobe has PS 6.0 for OS X but their upgrade
path is only for people who had PS 6.0 under OS 9.X - I have PS 5.5 so if I
want the OS X version I have to shell out $560 or there abouts.  Pisses me
off but then again what I don't buy from Adobe I can buy from Leica  :).

Ernie