Subject: [Leica] Pondering an R8
From: Joe Kelly <j2kelly3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:34:16 -0600

One problem I find with the R8 is sheer size and weight.
 It's just too big for my hand size. I suspect this to be true for
others. It looks like an Exacta on steroids
 I own  M cameras and screw mounts. They are small and light, especially
with the lenses I use. The ergo metrics of these cameras is amazing.
They are like a Porsche 911, timeless and exquisite designs.
The R8 will be gone soon
Let it rest in peace with the M5, another oversized Leica.

Joe Kelly

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8)
Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8)