Subject: Re: [Leica] Archives
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:09:28 -0800

>  I know this group wouldn't go without a message for 6 days, is
> there a problem with the server??

No, there's a problem with the server's management.
The LUG just rolled ove from Volume 21 to Volume 22.
While everything that takes place inside a volume is automatic, the
rollover to a new volume is quite manual and fairly difficult. It is
made even more difficult this time by the incredible number of "NO
ARCHIVE" tags, which people say aren't working to their satisfaction
so I've got to check each one to see if I can understand what's up.

I'll get to it. Honest.