Subject: Re: [Leica] B. D. vs. Puts reminds me of the play Art. + other thoughts of spring
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:49:27 -0800

Hi Alfie:

Well, now, I am impressed.

I came late to the LUG and read something about you being a Troll -- and
I must admit that when you posted your message about MIT at a time when
(I thought) all this B.D. Vs Puts thing was coming to an end, I couldn't
help but think you were, as I said, just trying to pull B.D.'s string.
But, and this is how I see it, I did not call you a Troll.

That said, I was interested to see B.D.'s comment about some folks
having met you face to face and that those who met you thought you to be
a sincere sort of fellow.  I think this e-mail kind of sums that up, for
me, anyway.

Plus the fact you mention, "Lately I've been able to contribute 2
articles
to the LHSA Viewfinder and working on photo books and a gallery exhibit
later on this summer."  Who can argue with that!

So, Alfie, for what it's worth, here is my sincere apology.

I wish you well.

Ted in Olalla