Subject: Re:[Leica] word of the day
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:58:09 -0600

>Prolixity
>Brian, in the muck and mire of the current hot-topic thread I've learned a
>new word.
>Just shows to go you, any thread can be a learning experience......

>Lea Murphy

Well then how about "Smegma", which is what I think of all this
"Bruhaha". This whole discussion is getting to new heights of Monty
Python-ish nonsense. I thought the Leica Forum was set-up especially
for these situations?

				yours sanguine over the whole thing,

					Garry D. Lewis
- --
Remember: for every silver lining, there is a cloud!